Heroes of Newerth's alliance Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Plea

Reply to topic    Heroes of Newerth's alliance Forum Index » Diplomacy » Confederacies Previous topic
Plea
CGaul

Post Plea Reply with quote
I was attacked again today by rangers. No resources were stolen thank goodness. I am worried though that they will become more aggresive. The last time I played travian I played on a server 3 and was catapulted for using crannys. They get rid of all buildings I make and will make in the future and use me as a farm. The attacks have been with 30 clubswingers. The fear of being used as a perma farm scares me because the only way I could get out of it was by paying VERY HEAVY TRIBUTE. I had peace as long as I payed tribute. I plea for a NAP or Confederacy or just peace for that matter with Rangers. They have some alliance members that can have catapults. Anyone with a population over 380 must be suspected with the power to use catapults and battering rams. I plea for help on this issue.

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 11:13 pm
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 11:13 pm
Unforgiven

CGaul this is a war game. you been playing sent 9/16/09. with a popualtion of 77? this means that you are not active with your village thats why you have been getting attack... in this game you must be active  as much as you can. people using cats to hit your crannies is that they have nothing to do.(means no attack on them). everyone is growing around you and everywhere means they are getting stronger. Everyone in the HoN needs to do the same. and for the confed and the nap we leave that up to the leader of HoN.

Tue 29 Sep 2009, 11:56 pm
spyker196
Administrateur

I totaly agree on unforgiven on this one. We are all being raided by someone at some point and only the good players will be able to counter. It is hard to get a confederacy with them because they want us to merge with them. However but the looks and how much we have grown, I do not see us merging with anyone soon.

Wed 30 Sep 2009, 01:43 am
CGaul

I've played this game 3 times already. The last time was horrid though. I was in a alliance that was strong enough to defend herself untill a bigger alliance with everyone in it with a pop of 1000+ came a took us out. I just don't want to go through it again. It took me 2 months of tribute paying before I could build again.

Wed 30 Sep 2009, 09:52 am
l TaCoSaLaD l

in this game, there are people who attack, and people who get attacked. The question is what are YOU going to do about it? Be as resourceful as you can, figure out what options do you have.

I've been farmed by Rangers numerous times in my village, but I grew smarter and stronger in my army by having patience and thinking "what I can max out in my time here??" it could be the fact that I am active more active, which is most likely the case. And that could be the case with you, then take that into consideration and try to get more active than you currently are. And don't be concerned with about what happened before, but be concerned what is happening now, they'll just want you to give up your city so they can grow stronger, if you lose hope in your fight, then you are just letting the  enemy suppress you and make you give up, and you let the enemy grow stronger with the resources you leave behind.

A confederacy or NAP in my opinion shouldn't be an immediate option, I think its best to weigh this out a little more, until its a huge notice amongst are other members.

Mon 5 Oct 2009, 09:54 pm
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Plea

Today at 08:05 pm
Reply to topic    Heroes of Newerth's alliance Forum Index » Diplomacy » Confederacies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation